We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card debit/credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. We do not accept money orders.
ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR CART
If you would like to add an item to your cart, when viewing the product page, click the "Add to Cart" button. That item will be added to your shopping cart. While on the product page, you have to option of increasing the quantity of that item before adding it to your cart.
PLACING AN ORDER
To complete an order after you have finished filling your shopping cart, click the "Cart" button at the very top of this page. You will be taken to the Shopping Cart page, where you may review all of the items you are ordering. On the Shopping Cart page, you may increase or decrease the quantity of each item or remove items from your shopping cart. From there, you may continue shopping on the website or proceed to the Checkout section, where you can quickly and easily complete your order.
CHECKING OUT AND COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- While on the shopping cart page, click the "Checkout" button near the bottom (here, you may also choose to check out directly with PayPal).
- On the first Checkout page, enter your email address, billing address, and shipping address.
- On the next and final Checkout page, enter your payment information. When you are finished entering your payment information, click "Complete My Purchase".
- You will receive an email confirmation for your order.
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure you entered your email address exactly as it should appear. This is where your email confirmation will be automatically sent.
- IMPORTANT: Please add email@example.com to your email address book to prevent our emails from filtering into your spam / bulk email folders.
- Remember to check your order confirmation email to make sure that your shipping address is completely correct.
CHANGING OR CANCELING YOUR ORDER
Unfortunately, we are unable to modify an order after it has been placed. If you would like to make a change to your order, your order can be canceled and refunded. After that, you are welcome to place your order again. However, an order may not be canceled if it has already shipped. Please contact us if you would like to change or cancel your order.
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM PLACING MY ORDER!
Having problems placing an order? Check the solutions below!
- Do you have "cookies" blocked on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone browser? Check your browser settings to make sure that "cookies" are unblocked.
HEY! YOU CHARGED ME MORE THAN ONCE!
Have no fear! What happened is that your transaction was initially rejected due to an error in the billing information you entered (includes expiration date, billing address, and card verification code). However, even though your transaction was rejected, the bank still put a hold on the funds (all duplicate transactions on your account will show as "pending").
But our company is only authorized to capture one of those transactions. In a few business days, just one of those transactions will turn into a real debit on your account. The bank will then release a hold on the duplicate transactions. It usually takes a few business days. However, depending on your bank's policy, it can take up to 30 days for them to release a hold on the funds (but it rarely takes that long). Don't worry - we will never charge unauthorized and fraudulent transactions to your account!